Fill the top of your funnel with more B2B leads
A growing number of B2B organizations of all sizes and from all industries rely on professional B2B lead generation companies to generate more high-quality leads through leads as a service than any other lead generation business model.
Every business today is working to generate more leads. But too often their efforts don’t produce the best possible results. B2B leads as a service overcomes the challenges — and optimizes your lead generation.
What is leads as a service?
B2B leads as a service is a suite of lead-generation services provided by a lead generation expert who specializes in executing sales and marketing initiatives that generate new, high-quality leads. The suite of services provides an ideal lead generation business model, because it includes a variety of services in a pay per lead structure — including email marketing, virtual networking events, content syndication, and appointment setting.
What is lead generation in digital marketing?
Lead generation is a vital component of digital marketing. In fact, the importance of lead generation in digital marketing cannot be overstated. A successful marketing campaign is one that continually brings in new leads that can be then entered into a sales funnel.
Due to the pervasive nature of the internet, nearly any marketing effort is either “digital marketing” or includes a digital component. Simply stated, digital marketing encompasses any form of marketing on a digital channel, including:
- Search engines
- Social media
- Digital TV or radio
- Smartphones and tablets
- Digital screens like digital build board, movie screens, and in-flight entertainment systems
B2B lead generation is the process that attracts new leads to your organization and separates them into those who are interested in what you’re selling from those who are not. This helps you to tailor your marketing directly to the best prospects versus wasting precious time on people who are not likely to become customers.
The importance of lead generation in digital marketing is well known among marketing professions. In digital marketing, lead generationinvolves identifying prospects online, then converting them into customers through digital processes. Leads are generated through online channels, tactics, and strategies such as blogs, email campaigns, paid social media ads, for example.
Combining digital marketing and lead generation is both a sales and marketing strategy. It involves creating a marketing funnel or sales pipeline that performs specific actions at each stage of the buyer’s journey. The basic four stages of the buyer’s journey are:
- Awareness: Prospects learn about a product, service, or brand on digital media such as a blog or social media.
- Consideration: Prospects are receptive to the content and marketing messages and enter the official leads stage.
- Conversion: Leads need the product or service and make a purchased thereby, becoming customers.
- Loyalty: Customers make repeat purchases.
Learn how Paula achieved a 60% conversion rate from lead to opportunity
Best lead generation tools
When you’re looking for a professional lead generation service and the best lead generation tools, the key to success is the lead generation tools list that the service offers — and how well it’s producing results. While you can find B2B lead generation companies that are experts in one lead generation tools for B2B companies, such as an email lead generation company, your success rate can soar when you partner with a provider who excels at multiple lead generation tools for B2B companies.
You should also choose your partner from among today’s pay per lead generation companies, where you pay individually for each lead that is generated. This way you are assured results — because the agency only gets paid when you get leads. Read the guide on Choosing the Right B2B Lead Generation Agency for more tips.
The next consideration is the B2B lead generation services they offer. Depending on your business needs and goals, your B2B leads as a service initiative can include a wide range of lead-generation processes. These four lead generation services are among the leading opportunities companies can leverage when they partner with a leads as a service marketing agency.
- B2B email marketing: The goal of this leads as a service option is to launch email marketing campaigns that reach new prospects outside of your own database and amplify the messages in ways that achieve the intended response.
A great example of the best lead generation tool for B2B is VIB Emails. This is a community email marketing program that includes precision targeting to the right audiences, email delivery expertise, and processing of relevant data. ViB sends your emails on your preferred send date(s) with UTM tracking code in your HTML emails, and with your targeting criteria, including these options:
- Geographic locations
- Relevant job titles
- Job level
- Company size
- ABM lists
- B2B content syndication: This leads as a service option gets your content in front of new audiences that are outside of your own database and into ViB’s community of over millions of technology professionals.
An ideal example of the best lead generation tool for B2B is ViB Syndication which ensures your high-value content gets seen by prospective buyers and decision-makers. This service includes:
- Syndicating your long-form and short-form content, such as reports and whitepapers.
- Helping identify your objectives and define your lead criteria, posts the content, and delivers new leads directly to you.
- Connect your content with C-suite members, directors, managers, and practitioners across departments at companies of all sizes.
- B2B Virtual Events: This leads as a service option helps you connect to your target audience via an integrated voice, video, and chat platform.
A perfect example of the best lead generation tool for B2B is ViB’s Virtual Networking Forum, which generates dynamic, live events with highly engaged audiences. The three-step process is easy yet delivers high-impact results:
- Provide your event topic(s), messaging, and audience targeting criteria.
- We execute all event logistics, registration, and attendance — you moderate the event.
- We deliver a complete event data package within 24 hours after the event.
- B2B Appointment Setting: This leads as a service option is an alternative to traditional appointment setting options. It’s ideal for building new sales pipelines for new products or closing territory gaps.
A real-world example of the best lead generation tool for B2B is ViB Appointments, which helps you build a pipeline or add to your sales funnel by generating sales-ready meetings with qualified contacts in active buying cycles. Its unique features include:
- Reaches highly targeted, buying-ready members of ViB’s 2M+ professionals
- Excludes existing customers and competitors
- Routes opportunities to your team — assigned, round-robin, or any way you choose
- Offers low-risk — only pay for meetings held
B2B lead generation companies in the U.S.
When you’re researching pay per lead generation companies, one often overlooked component of powerful online lead generation services is the B2B lead generation company’s network of professionals. Gaining access to the right community can mean the different between failing to generate quality leads and generating the best leads for your company.
The best lead generation company for your business can depend on what industry you’re in as well as the size of your business among other factors. Here are just a few industry examples:
The best lead generation companies for real estate offer the ability to micro-target potential buyers, including their geography and income range. This helps ensure that real estate agents’ time is not wasted with leads who cannot actually afford to shop in specific U.S. geographic areas
The best lead generation companies for contractors offer the ability to target a substantial specialized list of B2B companies that would be in the market for contractors’ services.
The best lead generation companies for small businesses offer not only the ability to target potential leads in their niche, but also provide an affordable option that meets a small company’s budget.
ViB’s carefully collated network of over two million professionals work in a wide range of industries, including IT, engineering, marketing, real estate, contracting, HR, legal, sales, and operations — which significantly widens the lead generation opportunities for nearly any business. Your company can leverage this huge community to both gain the best leads and gain an advantage over your competitors.
Partner with today’s best B2B lead generation company
Because businesses know that lead generation is essential to their success, they often think that it should be handled in-house. However, when done right, it can be extremely difficult and time-consuming.
Even if your company can do a great job of handling your lead generation program, there are several time-consuming tasks that could pull your attention away from your essential day-to-day responsibilities. This is where a professional and proven B2B lead generation company using best lead generation tools for B2B can make all the difference in your results.
When you partner with ViB, you gain these B2B leads as a service business advantages:
- Simplify and optimize your lead generation process with a full-service leads as a service business model.
- Gain expert guidance for creating the most high-impact lead generation strategy so your company can expand your list of verified leads.
- Generate sales-ready leads comprised of prospects who are ready to buy your products or services — while you stay focused on other critical aspects of your business.